Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What is agenda 21

    For the next little while I will focus on explaining and stopping agenda 21 which is also known as sustainable development. I will still blog on other issues especially state and local issues but my main focus will be on agenda 21. To get you in the mood or to learn more about agenda 21 please watch this video.







Please leave a comment, subscribe to the blog, and share it with a friend. Follow me on twitter @ csawordsmith, I'll be on Facebook here, and Linkedin here. Together we can take back our community, take back our state, and take back our Republic. Let the Revolution begin!

1 comment:

  1. Mike, this all reminds me of the Florida Comprehensive Development Plan, which was adopted by the legislature in 1989-90. We're talking DOT approval of anything from a driveway or up to culvert a space station for interplanetary travel - don't you see.

    The really depressing part of the plan was that the state bureaucrats in charge of making the rules didn't have to answer any questions. How convenient!

    The Legendary
    www.downdirtyword.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Advertise