Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A letter for liberty

Dear Reader,
I hope you are doing well. I wanted to inform you of my plans for the coming year and invite you to participate. I have decided that if we are going to take back the republic we must first take back the states. It is imperative that we elect representatives who will be willing to stand for liberty at home first and then have the guts to nullify unconstitutional federal laws as needed. The only way this will ever happen is if the electorate of a given state forces it to happen. 

I believe Californians prefer liberty but have just never understood it as an option. The Oak Park Republic will focus on California in general, Southern California in particular,  with an emphasis on Los Angeles and Ventura counties. We will not promote any particular party and would like help from leaders of all parties. 
The focus will be on promoting liberty and reducing the scope of government. 

I know that many of you participate in watchdog groups and regularly attend civic meetings. I am asking for your help in keeping me up to date on issues of over reach at the local level so that I may help promote the cause to an expanding audience. I am interested in any help or suggestions you may offer. I am not only looking for the negative but I would also like to write about advances in liberty. It is important that we not only expose those who harm us but also promote those who help us. If you have story suggestions, newsworthy material, or would like to contribute to the blog as well please let me know. I can be emailed at mike@processtrainingsolutions.com. Let 2011 be the year of liberty. I appreciate you reading this and look forward to hearing from you all very soon.
Best regards, 
Mike Shaner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise