Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cop Magnet

This marks the second cross country trip since I bought my mustang in September. I've been stopped in Oklahoma, Arizona, and now Arkansas for doing absolutely nothing wrong except drive a red Mustang GT with California plates. The excuse in Oklahoma was that I changed lanes too quickly after using my turn signal, in Arizona he said that I weaved inside my own lane and tonight in Arkansas he just wanted to make sure I wasn't tired! Of course they were all compelled to interrogate me and attempt to search my vehicle. What kind of country have we allowed this to become when a man is suspicious simply because he drives a vehicle? For shame!

1 comment:

  1. Yea.. the guy in the red sports car is such a monster on the high-speed US interstate system, but the idiot little old lady driving her land yacht at 30mph slower than EVERY OTHER VEHICLE is allowed to just drive wherever the hell she wants, with no worries..

    ReplyDelete

Advertise