Monday, July 18, 2011

Woman boards plane with 3-inch knife TWICE but TSA plays it down because explosives are 'biggest threat'

An Indianapolis woman was shocked to discover she had been able to board a plane with a three-inch knife in her carry-on bag not once, but twice.

Sara Gallienne had not realised the blade was in her luggage until she got home.
But that hadn't stopped her successfully carrying it through TSA checkpoints at both Richmond and Providence, Rhode Island.

I was going through it (bag), pulled out my headphones and I realised, "Oh crud. I have a knife in here,"' Ms Gallienne told WTVR News.
'I was blown away I could not believe that I had just made it through with this knife. Not one, but two TSA checkpoints,' she added. Read more: 
 





Featured Article:


The Legend of Popcorn Sutton



Related articles:

The Police files


Ron Paul is the only "electable" Republican


Tyranny and Nullification


Simply voting out Obama is not the solution


State Governments say they own the rain and if you steal it you could be arrested

 

A Tale of Two Elections: Historic or Unimportant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise