Friday, November 11, 2011

Keep Your Word By Ron Paul

Ron Paul
11-11-2012


Dear Reader,

You may have noticed during the Republican debates my opponents being questioned about flip-flopping on key issues facing our country.

Of course, I never get those questions.

You see, I've always believed it's critical to keep your word to the American people.

When politicians don't honor their oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, it harms every American.

And when our government doesn't keep its promises to our men and women in uniform, it undermines our national security and hurts our military veterans.

That's why, during my time in Congress, I've fought to ensure our veterans receive the benefits they were promised and the honors they deserve.

Today, my grassroots supporters are holding a Veterans Day Money Bomb to ensure my campaign can make every American aware of my consistent record of supporting our troops.

So can I count on you to contribute to today's Veterans Day Money Bomb IMMEDIATELY?

The truth is, I've had a lot to complain about with the way the national media has treated my campaign.

Many folks aren't aware I'm a military veteran myself, having served five years in the Air Force during the turbulent 1960s.

They don't know I've been called "a veteran's best friend" - like one of my campaign's TV ads explains.

And many Americans just don't know that, while my opponents are raking in the cash from Wall Street fat cats, the top three organizations that employ my supporters are the U.S. Army, the U.S. Navy, and the U.S. Air Force.     

Click to Donate

In fact, I've received more contributions from members of the military than all the other Republican candidates for President - COMBINED!

That's why it's up to you and me to show the American people exactly why I generate so much support among our military.

I don't believe the reasons are hard to understand.

As President, changing how Washington treats our veterans will be a top priority of my administration.

Returning to a more conservative foreign policy that puts America's national security first will be another top priority.

America's military forces deserve better than to be used for nation-building or policing the world.

So our troops understand I'll never put them in harm's way without a clear mission and the tools they need to succeed.

I'll concentrate on securing OUR border, rather than the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan.

And I will honor the promises our government made to our men and women in uniform when they return home.

If you agree with these common-sense principles, I'm counting on you to help my campaign get my message out by contributing immediately to my Veterans Day Money Bomb.

Your generous contribution will help my campaign get my record of fighting for the men and women in our armed forces out to millions of voters through direct mail, phone banks, the internet, and hard-hitting TV and radio ads.

And there's no better time to do that than this Veterans Day.

Help me get the word out.  Help me show the American people exactly why my campaign generates so much support among our men and women in uniform.

Help me Restore America Now.

For Liberty,



Ron Paul 

P.S. Many folks don't know I'm a military veteran, having served five years in the United States Air Force during the turbulent 1960s.

They also don't know I've been called "a veteran's best friend," or that I've received more contributions from active duty military members than all the other Republican candidates for President - COMBINED!

Please help me spread the word about my record of standing up for our armed forces by contributing immediately to my Veterans Day Money Bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise